LinkedIn Integration Guide
LinkedIn integration allows customers to apply for a job with an existing LinkedIn account.
Allow Applications with LinkedIn
- In order to enable job applications with LinkedIn, go to Account settings > Applications > Application Settings.
- Select the option "Allow applications with LinkedIn" in the general application settings section.
- Save the changes.
Saving LinkedIn Keys in Prescreen
- Log in at LinkedIn and go to https://www.linkedin.com/developer/apps.
- Click "Create app", fill in the form and save.
- Now you've got access to your LinkedIn authentication keys. Go to the "Auth" tab and keep this page open.
- In the new browser tab, open your Prescreen account and go to Account settings > Integrations > LinkedIn Integration.
- Copy the authentication keys from LinkedIn and paste them into the respective fields in Prescreen.
- Copy your authorized redirect URL from Prescreen and paste it into the respective field in the LinkedIn "Auth" tab
- Save the changes at LinkedIn and Prescreen.
- Check your application page, the LinkedIn button should be shown above the login.