The following things have changed since the last update:
- New notification settings: Manage your preferences for the incoming application notifications (My profile > Notifications).
- New applications (daily summary): This daily notification presents an overview of applications received within the last 24 hours. Only finished applications are included in this notification. Set a preference for how they are delivered: "Don't notify", "In-app", "E-mail", or "In-app and e-mail".
- A new application has been received: Get a notification every time candidates finish an application. Set a preference for how they are delivered: "Don't notify", "In-app", "E-mail", or "In-app and e-mail".
- Calendar integration improvements:
- New event button: There is now a dedicated button for scheduling new events, making their creation more straight-forward.
- Improved answer messages: Responses received by recruiters from their candidates to event invitations now come with improved formatting in order to present more useful information.
- In some instances, customers faced trouble displaying jobs using their website widget, which has swiftly been fixed.
- Cancelling scheduled events using the Cronofy calendar integration would not automatically update the events list – this has been resolved.
Do you have questions about Prescreen?
Join our weekly webinar, a group Q&A session held in German language and free of charge for all customers. Every Friday, 09:30 to 10:30.