The following things have changed since the last update:
- New e-mail templates for candidates: We have rolled-out the first stage of our e-mail improvements, as previously announced. With this release a new field e-mail headline was introduced to notification templates. Please be sure to modify the e-mail headline within the notification templates in Messaging > Notifications To Applicants to your liking.
- Calendar integration improvements:
- Event editing settings: A new section dedicated to all calendar features has been added to access right group settings: Settings > Access management > Access groups > Edit > Calendar. It allows you to specify the permissions for access groups to be able to edit and cancel calendar events.
- Past events are now hidden: To help you keep a candidate's profile as clean as possible, events that have alreadytaken place will be automatically hidden and can be unfolded by clicking the "past events" button.
- Descriptions for cancelled events: When cancelling a scheduled event, it is now possible to define the description sent with the event update.
- REST API: Whether any custom field has a requirement to be filled out is now available data when using our API.
Do you have questions about Prescreen?
Join our weekly webinar, a group Q&A session held in German language and free of charge for all customers. Every Friday, 09:30 to 10:30.