The following things have changed since the last update:
- Report Builder
- New access rights setting: It is now possible to manage which users can create, edit, and share reports created with the Report Builder. To enable this permission, toggle "Can manage Report Builder" in Settings > Access Management > Access groups > Edit > Reports. Users for whom this setting has not been activated can still view reports when shared but not edit them.
- XLSX export for reports: You can now easily export your reports to Excel's .xlsx format – simply open the action menu ( the "..." - Button) of the report and select "Export to XLSX".
- Job board grouping: The "Total jobs" metric can now be grouped by job boards. Use this attribute to find out how many job ads were posted on different job boards.
- Report visibility indicator: A new icon, including a tooltip, now provides all information about the visibility of any custom report.
- Candidate tag grouping: Application- and candidate-related metrics can now be grouped and filtered by candidate tags. [More information]
- Support for multiple XING Talent Manager accounts: Those who manage multiple subsidiaries with different XTM accounts within a single Prescreen account can now integrate all of them – send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to have us set it up for you.
- Jobbase and Website-Widget search: Filtering for institutions now allows candidates to make multiple selections.
- Head count in "Details" view: When looking at the details of a job, you will now see at a glance how many positions have been requested, how many have been filled, and how many are still open.
- XING job ad bookings are now showing properly in the list of job ad bookings within "Billing" area found in the account settings.
- We fixed an issue where filtering the job list for specific custom field inputs would still return every job.
- We solved a bug with some access groups not being able to add job team members despite having the access rights to do so.
- Receiving notifications for failed mail parsing will now work as expected in all circumstances.