The following things have changed since the last update:
- Hiring requests: You can now add file attachments to your hiring requests using custom data fields for jobs. Create a new file type custom data field or use an existing one and enable it to be visible in hiring requests. If this upload field is also visible in jobs, it's value can automatically be copied to the job created out of a successfully approved hiring request.
- Fixed a bug in changing application status for archived job.
- Fixed issues with sending messages to candidates for recruiter users with accesses to multiple Prescreen accounts.
- Fixed a bug in acquisition channel report not being updated instantly after changing the data in candidate profile.
- Fixed issues in creating new jobs over the API.