The following things have changed since the last update:
- Released a new feature "Automated Workflows" for our Professional customers. It gives you the opportunity to fully automate repetitive tasks based on a variety of triggers, conditions and actions. For more information, please read our documentation article [GERMAN / ENGLISH].
- Added the possibity to use custom (job) data fields in hiring requests. When creating or editing an existing custom data field, you can activate or deactivate it's visibility for hiring requests (Administration > Jobs > Custom Data Fields > Creating / Editing a field > Cog icon).
- Candidate Center: We've eliminated the parsed view for CV uploads in the application process. It simplifies the CV submission for candidates and improves the overall conversion within the application process. After the CV file upload candidates see the submitted file, can download it or submit another one.
- Fixed several performance issues which should enhance the overall performance of Prescreen.
- Fixed CV uploading issues.
- Minor bugfixes.