The following things have changed since the last update:
- New Candidate Search: Officially released! There are a couple of exciting changes that will (hopefully) dramatically improve your experience:
- Faster performance. The search results, even on accounts with many thousands of candidates and applications, are shown without a delay. This is also the case even if you search for complex combinations of search terms.
- Boolean operators and wildcards. You can now add and chain together special operators like "AND", "NOT" and "OR". Furthermore, you can use " " to search for exact matches AND ( ) to make build complex search queries.
- Search will search for whole string in default. If you do not use "OR" as a term, the search will use the whole string as one search term.
More information: https://prescreen.helpscoutdocs.com/article/194-candidate-search-with-boolean-operators
- Basic HTML styling (bold, italics, underlined, lists, links) of messages is now displayed in the app interface (message feed in candidate profiles as well as message center).
- Duplicating jobs just got much easier with the new button in the list item menu or from the context menu on the top right of the table when one job is selected.
- Fixed issues with changing application status involving mandatory status reasons.
- Fixed a bug, where duplicated jobs would miss institution and questionnaires (application process) from the source job.
- Fixed a bug with bulk candidate profile download limitation.
- Fixed issues with localization of notification mails related to hiring requests.