The following things have changed since the last update:
- Revamp of Custom Data Fields: We have reworked our custom data fields (the ones that are used to add information to a job). This means: easier creation, faster editing, and less management. The functionality has been retained, so you can still use the features that you are used to — they are just much more accessible now.
- New Language — Dutch: You can now use Prescreen in the Dutch language. The app was translated and the new language setting is live and functional. Veel plezier!
- Job ads can now be canceled without delay: If you have published a job ad, but would like to unpublish it prematurely, there used to be a delay. Our job ad provider has offered us a shiny, new API which now allows you your job ads to be taken offline immediately, if you choose to do so.
- Improvements of the API: There was a bug that prevented effective filtering if you tried to select candidates with a specific custom question answer. Furthermore, there was a bug that did not allow to request job information when the main contact is an inactive user. This has been fixed.
- Improvements to Search: There were some visibility and caching issues with the new candidate search. Those have been fixed.
- Various smaller performance improvements and bug fixes in the frontend and backend. They are not visible, but ensure that you will get the best experience possible while using Prescreen.