The following things have changed since the last update:
- Job ID (handle) is visible in job details: Now the auto-generated ID (handle) is also visible when you open the detail view of a job. This is especially helpful if you have to manage many published jobs.
- Session timeout set to 30 minutes: Due to necessary security and compliance measures we have introduced a session timeout after 30 minutes of inactivity. Currently, this is a fixed time, but we will make it configurable on account soon — promise!
- If you wanted to a) grant someone access to an application and b) mentioned this user in a comment, but c) the mentioned user had contrary visibility settings due to the status of the candidate, the mentioned user was not able to see the application. This is now fixed and the granted access is therefore permanent. This is also the case for already existing mentions.
- The short title for hiring process steps restriction was increased from 3 to 5 characters.
- Under some circumstances, the upload of a job ad banner resulted in a 404 page. This was a bug and is fixed now.
- When adding new custom fields to a candidate profile sometimes the select field was not visible. This is corrected.
- Due to recent changes in the LinkedIn API sometimes a LinkedIn profile import resulted in an error. We have updated the interface and it should be working smoothly for all your applicants.
- Various smaller performance improvements and bug fixes in the frontend and backend. They are not visible, but ensure that you will get the best experience possible while using Prescreen.