The following things have changed since the last update:
- Diversity and third gender: You can now allow candidates to select a third gender in the German and English languages. This setting will not break any of your existing email templates. Therefore, you can safely turn it on or turn it off. If you are a German company, this makes you compliant with new legislation being put into place after 01.01.2019.
You can find more information here:
Diversität: Wie kann ich das dritte Geschlecht bei Prescreen unterstützen?
- Adding skill tags to XING job ads: When you post a job ad on XING you can now add skill tags. Those skill tags are suggested based on XING user profile skills and job titles. This will help you to attract the right candidates and find a perfect match on XING.
- Improved XING job ad posting options: When you post a XING job ad you now can choose if you want to also post an update in your company's news stream on XING.
- Fixed various mail parsing related issues, and improved its overall stability and performance.
- Fixed a bug in the application form. Now the application source is always mandatory when it has to be.
- Fixed issues with uploads for job ad banners. Now there is a clear and understandable error message when an unsupported file format is supplied.
- Fixed a bug for the SSO users. Now redirection works as expected when you open a Prescreen link (e.g., from an email).
That was it for this year. We wish you a merry Christmas, a happy New Year!