The following things have changed since the last update:
- Prescreen is now a default app on OneLogin which eases the Single Sign-On setup for OneLogin users.
Our updated integration guide can be found here: https://prescreen.helpscoutdocs.com/article/159-using-onelogin-as-saml-identity-provider-for-prescreen
- XING TalentManager integration:
- Introduced an invite-to-apply feature: Invite XING users through our XING TalentManager integration to apply and let them apply seamlessly through the XING Messenger.
- Added search results sortation (first name, last name, relevance).
- HR-BA-XML job board booking:
- You can now configure or update your integration settings on your own without the help of our support team in Account settings > Integrations > HR-BA-XML integration.
- You will be notified 1 month before your HR-BA-XML certificate expires. You can upload the new certificate in the account settings.
- The HR-BA-XML job ad bookings are not available, if your certificate is expired.
- E-Mail applications: When you choose to send a welcome e-mail to the candidate, an additional e-mail with login credentials for the candidate center will be sent to the candidate.
- Fixed a bug with closing XING profile overlay resulting in a redirect when coming from the login page.
- Fixed a bug with missing experience data in XING CV imports.
- Fixed a bug with recruiter user invitations.
- Fixed issues with endless loading of message threads.
- Fixed a bug with displaying the changes in recruiter user profile.
- Man other stability tweaks and performance improvements.