Institutions / scopes can be legal entities within a company (subsidiaries, branch offices) or some abstract names depending on the use case. are used to:
- Specify, on which website a job widget should be published.
- Specify the employer for the job.
- Specify, in the name of which company the job should be published on job boards.
- For user management and legal data sharing handling within a company.
In the last three cases it is especially important to specify, if the institution / scope is a legal entity within the company or not. To do this please follow these steps:
- Create a new institution or edit an existing one.
- Enter the name of the subsidiary or the branch office, select "Is an official legal entity".
- Specify the XING company profile for this legal entity (if there is no, leave empty, the company profile of the account will be used as fallback).